Should Bo go?
Top 6 reasons for Bo Pelini to go to Miami:
• Obviously, the weather is better. Albeit humid.
• He wouldn’t have to recruit that far outside of Dade County.
• More money.
• The fans there would appreciate his sideline behavior. The Miami chancellor wouldn’t chide him for it.
• He wouldn’t be the only game in town. They’ve got South Beach, the Dolphins, Lebron James and actual celebrities.
• The entire state’s mood isn’t dependent upon the success of his team.
Top 6 reasons to stay in Lincoln:
• Sellout crowds. Mind-boggling popularity.
• Better facilities, and you don’t have to drive in Miami traffic.
• Miami media won’t be as kind as Nebraska media. The Miami Herald, Sun-Sentinel and Dan Lebitar won’t hesitate to tell it like it is.
• He can use this as leverage to get more money here.
• He is the celebrity here. (This could be a pro or con.)
• It would mean more to win a championship here.