August 2, 2011

The Fix is in: We made the Washington Post!

Winterized made the Washington Post’s list of best political blogs this year, thanks to you, my loyal readers.

Admittedly, this is not a very difficult list to make — hey, even the New Nebraska Network made it — but it’s still cool seeing our blog in the Washington Post, right? Along with other blogs such as Left in Alabama, the Mudflats, My Left Nutmeg, Naked Politics, Bleeding Heartland, Dump Bachmann, Hot Dish Politics, Cotton Mouth Blog, Slog and Uppity Wisconsin.

Maybe I should have been more creative when I came up with a name for my blog…

Read more from State politics
  1. Aug 2 2011

Go, Deena! I’ve SO enjoyed being informed about Lincoln herein. Your point of view makes the difference. Thanks so much & congratulations!

2. jim
    Aug 2 2011

Thank Deena for the reporting I trust what you write.

3. Roger Yant
    Aug 2 2011

Way to go Deena, you do have a very informative Blog! Keep it up.

4. JoAnn Murphy
    Aug 2 2011

Congratulations, Deena. We always look forward to reading what you have to say. Keep up to great work. JoAnn

5. LC
    Aug 3 2011

A big thumbs up! Congratulations and THANK YOU again for keeping us Winterized.

6. Aug 4 2011

Congratulations.

You’ll be amused Vile Kyle on NNN couldn’t resist some sour grapes about winterized being on the list. He thinks you’re mean to his Lord and Patron, Chris Beutler.